BenQ's Interactive Flat Panels ideal for meeting spaces!
BenQ Corporate Interactive Flat Panels (IFPs) are designed to tap into the dynamic possibilities of the modern meeting room and help businesses develop and maintain an environment where ideas flow freely. They allow for extended, seamless team collaboration, stimulating more innovative ideas, and are perfect for fostering collaboration.
Designed for modern offices, BenQ corporate IFPs offer best-in-class tools for interactive meetings without the need for external PCs. They offer an intuitive, user-friendly design, simple operation, and economical hassle-free maintenance.
A full product range from 55” to 86” screen sizes, BenQ corporate Interactive Flat Panels (IFPs) are ideal for meeting spaces of any size with stylish designs incorporating two front-facing speakers and integrated pen trays. Below more infor on their latest product the DuoBoard.
BenQ DuoBoard is designed to tap into the dynamic possibilities of the modern meeting room and help businesses develop and maintain an environment where ideas flow freely. It allows for extended, seamless team collaboration, stimulating more innovative ideas and is perfect for fostering collaboration then turning your creativities from abstract to real. BenQ DuoBoard is the beginning of infinite possibilities.
- Duo Boards – Connect two DuoBoards together to create one large continuous workspace, giving ample room for multiple collaborators.
- Duo Windows – Partition a single DuoBoard to run two applications side by side, enabling multitasking and facilitate the flow of information between different apps.
- Duo OS – Simultaneously have two different operating systems (Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows) on the DuoBoard.
- Duo Users – DuoBoard’s multi-touch capability allows multiple users to collaborate on the same screen.
- EZWrite – This cloud-based whiteboarding solution allows remote participants to easily join meetings and add their ideas to the board from their mobile devices.
In addition, DuoBoard has an integrated camera and comes with MacAfee Mobile Security. DuoBoard also offers display management via BenQ’s Device Management Solution (DMS) that lets IT administrators remotely control all their BenQ displays from one device, while the Account Management System (AMS) lets them control user access through account-based NFC login.
LightWerks combines all top-brand products with our expertise in design, installation, programming, project management, training, and maintenance to produce rooms and facilities that help people communicate more effectively than ever before. Reach out to us so we can help you perfect your communications today!