Recommended iPad Apps for Teachers, Students, and Educators
Stage App for iPad
Use your iPad as a document camera and interactive whiteboard with the Stage App for iPad
Stage combines the convenience of a document camera with the power of an interactive whiteboard to bring your lessons to life and make you the star of your classroom.
Stage is an exciting teaching and demonstration tool that students and educators can use to share ideas and interact with curriculum. Use the iPad camera to display live video of objects, textbooks, student work, and other projects, and sketch, write, label, or laser point in real-time. With options like storing labels, recording, and wireless connection to a projector via Airplay, Stage makes lessons fully interactive, collaborative, and engaging.
- Sketch, take notes, and add labels over live video
- Record video and audio (feature available as an in-app purchase)
- Save screens with one-click screen snapshot and recall from your photo library in the app
- Dynamically present student work wirelessly using Airplay, or via a wired projector connection
- Store and share labels for later use-great for quizzes or whole-class review
- Annotate, mark-up and save existing photos, images and documents
- Easily switch backgrounds from video to picture to whiteboard/blackboard canvas
- Select from multiple pen colors and widths
- Simple and accessible interface, especially for novice iPad users
Collaborative: Sharing ideas has never been easier. Stage’s live video and interactive tools let you showcase real-time problem solving and experimentation.
Portable: Paired with Airplay, Stage makes wireless sharing quick and easy. With the added flexibility to move around the room, educators can truly engage and involve students.