The SZI 1015 is a 2-Watt radiator with a coverage area of up to 400 m². The radiator is switched on and off automatically by the modulator’s RF carrier. The RF signal from the modulator can be daisy-chained via BNC sockets. A barrier strip with RF and DC inputs and outputs is connected in parallel. The radiator has a 5/8” thread and comes with a 3/8” and 1/2” adapter, it can therefore easily be mounted to various attachments.
- 2-Watt radiator and modulator for the new carrier frequencies 2.3 and 2.8 MHz
- 2-Watt radiator with a maximum coverage area of 400 m²
- Chaining the signal to additional radiators
- Modulator for single-channel, two-channel or stereo operation, features monitoring diodes and a separate barrier strip with RF and DC outputs for connecting radiators
- Wide range of mounting accessories for the radiator, modulator comes complete with rack-mount ears