The OCV 6 is a 240-Watt high sensitivity pendant loudspeaker that delivers wide and consistent broadband directivity with enhanced intelligibility – plus the linear response of our legendary studio monitors. Engineered specifically for aesthetically sensitive applications where consistent high quality audio coverage is required, the OCV 6 is ideally suited for airport and ground transportation terminals, shopping malls, and large double or triple height commercial floors – without compromising clarity, intelligibility and SPL.
OCV6 loudspeakers provide a seamless sound signature within a multi-zoned environment that benefits additional TANNOY installation loudspeakers.
- Coaxial full range pendant loudspeaker for installation applications
- 60 Watts continuous, 240 Watts peak power
- 6″ mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75″ ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- Wide constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimised for Lab Gruppen low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 OCV series loudspeakers per channel
- All components weather resistant to IP64 for outdoor use
- Semi matt black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Quick and easy hanging system included for reduced installation time and cost
- Weatherproof cable gland cover to protect Phoenix connectors and tap selector switch
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.