Installing AV and/or security hardware looks deceptively simple. You may have people with the technical skills to actually install the hardware, but unless you’re experienced, you likely lack the expertise to do it right the first time. Our experienced Technicians have installed thousands of systems and have pretty much seen it all.
Before your team starts, our Virtual Installation Support includes:
- Hour-long Kick-off Session with your Installation Technicians
- Equipment, tools, and parts review to insure you have everything you need to get the job done.
- Assistance with reviewing and reading system and/or architectural drawings.
- Recommendations on best-practices to use during the installation.
Before your team finishes the installation, our Support includes:
Trouble-shooting any problems with the installation or system
- Hour-long Closeout Session with final system set up, including recommended initial settings on software and hardware
- Trouble-shooting problems or issues, if any
- Walking your Technicians through a best-practices functional testing process
- Acting as far-end of audio and/or video calls to QC communications outside of the room
- Closeout Q&A with Technician
- Additional hour(s) of support, if desired, to be charged on a $175 hourly basis (15-minute grace period on initial two hours)
You will be contacted within 24 hours after submission of this order to schedule Installation Support at your convenience.
Customer to use a mobile device capable of running Zoom with ability to capture video.