TLC Support Contracts
Technology Loving Care (TLC) AV Service Agreements from LightWerks
We understand that purchasing an AV system for your organization can be a sizable investment. That’s why we believe that maintaining your new or “legacy” system is essential to keeping everything running as it should and the key to getting the best return on your original investment. A manufacturer’s warranty is critical, but you should know that manufacturer warranties are only good for “depot service.” This means they don’t cover ANY onsite service including troubleshooting, dismounting and re-mounting malfunctioning equipment, consumable (e.g. lamp) changes, or manufacturer-recommended routine equipment maintenance.
Let LightWerks worry about your AV system maintenance for you, so that you can continue business as usual. Our certified service team will keep you covered with preventive maintenance visits and emergency response, increasing the lifespan of your AV equipment and eliminating the stress of unnecessary down-time.
click the “Buy Now” button below…
Field Call (aka Time and Materials)
When you need support, you don’t need to have a service plan in place…you can just call us. If you’re a LightWerks customer, phone support is free. If you need onsite support (e.g. to remove and replace a failed unit, change a lamp, provide maintenance, return a system’s settings to their optimal position, fix a user-error, etc.), we can offer you a FIELD CALL. The cost of this service covers reasonable drive-time (i.e. up to 40 miles from the servicing office) and up to two man-hours of onsite support. Any additional hours will be billed at our standard rate of $125/hour and these support visits will be scheduled on a “best efforts” basis, meaning you may need to wait as we give our TLC Service Agreement customers top priority.
If you’d like more information about our “Field Call” service, please complete the form below and we’ll be back in touch with you as soon as we can. If this is URGENT and you need to schedule a Field Call immediately, just select the correct option and click the “Buy Now” button below and then, to submit the details of your Field Call, visit our HelpDesk to create your ticket!
visit our HelpDesk to create your ticket!
If you’d like more information on our TLC service offerings and capabilities, please submit the form below!
Service Hour Packages (TLC-HRS-XXPACK)
Most of our customers prefer to buy “buckets” of service hours to use for whatever needs might arise in the future, rather than having to go through a “purchasing process” every time they need support. And that works really well for us, too. Our standard hourly service rate is $125, however you can buy DISCOUNTED packages of man-hours in the following combinations as well:
- TLC-HRS-10PACK: 10 hours at a discount of 8%.
- TLC-HRS-20PACK: 20 hours at a discount of 12%.
- TL-HRS-40PACK: 40 hours at a discount of 16%.
Programming changes/”tweaks” are also allowed for up to four hours, six hours, and eight hours during the first year of service on the 10PACK, 20PACK, and 40PACK, respectively. There is no charge for reasonable drive-time and these customers also enjoy response on a “priority” basis. Use them for whatever service you might need. See terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
If you’d like more information about our “Service Hour Packages”, please complete the form to the left and we’ll be back in touch with you soon. If you’d like to purchase immediately, just select the correct option and click the “Buy Now” button below…
In addition to the above, we other TLC options, including customized solutions for whatever you might need. Download our TLC Service Agreements Options Brochure to find out more about our service offerings, or contact our Service Department directly at (844) TLC-4YOU – that’s (844) 852-4968 – today!
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Each service incident/ticket incurs a minimum two hour usage per technician.
- Standard turn-around time is on a “first available” basis. Response times requiring expedited turn-around times will be charged as follows:
- Within 16 business hours = 1.5 x standard hours
- Within 8 business hours = 2.0 x standard hours
- Hours may also be used for real-time meeting support, training, or installation services. A limited number of hours may also be used to cover programming changes/”tweaks.”
- Parking expense, if any, is the responsibility of the customer. If validation cannot be provided, we will bill for parking costs.
- Parts can be purchased with hours using the value equivalent to roughly 50% of the original value of an hour, or $60 per hour used this way.
- Terms & conditions may change without notice.