Facilitating the intersection of printed text and technology involves integrating purposeful, meaningful, and easy to operate digital tools that inspire literacy, facilitate discovery, and bring together communities of readers, researchers, and learners. LightWerks understands the value of thoughtfully aligning digital tools in ways that are relevant to community spaces such as libraries. For over 20 years, LightWerks has been a leader in designing and integrating audio visual technology into libraries and community spaces.
Typical Solution Elements for libraries:
- Projection system with large, electric drop-down screen
- Digital Signage
- In-ceiling and/or wall-mounted speakers
- Interactive projector systems
- Wireless mirroring solutions
- Document cameras
- Ceiling visualizers
- Audio DSP (“digital signal-processing”) for optimal sound
- Custom-programmed control system with multiple wall-mounted, wireless and/or table-top touch-panels.
- LightWerks TLC (“Technology-Loving Care”) Maintenance
LightWerks can help you make impressive, lasting impressions on your visitors, the first time – and every time – they visit your facilities, with smart Audio Visual design and integration. Contact us at LightWerks today for more information on what we can do for your organization!
"*" indicates required fields