LightWerks is an expert in the integration of audio visual tools into study rooms. Our organization understands the value of creating workspaces that improve student workflow and support success. For over 20 years, LightWerks has been in leader in creating study room spaces that support collaboration, communication, and improve effectiveness of both individual and group work. The integration of audio visual presentation and collaboration solutions that are easy to operate, and in alignment with learning objectives is central to student success. In addition to the design, sale, and installation of study room technology, LightWerks offers consulting as well as ongoing training and professional development to ensure that organizations feel confident in the integration and implementation of new AV solutions in their spaces.
Typical Solution Elements:
- Flat panel displays
- Interactive flat panel displays
- In-ceiling and/or wall-mounted speakers
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom video conferencing cameras for viewing speaker and audience from far-end
- Wireless mirroring solutions
- Interactive projector systems
- Document cameras
- Ceiling visualizers
- Audio DSP (“digital signal-processing”) for optimal sound
- Custom-programmed control system with multiple wall-mounted, wireless and/or table-top touch-panels.
- Appropriate cabled- and wireless- source connections
- Cloud-conference subscription
- LightWerks TLC (“Technology-Loving Care”) Maintenance
LightWerks can help you make impressive, lasting impressions on your visitors, the first time – and every time – they visit your facilities, with smart Audio Visual design and integration. Contact us at LightWerks today for more information on what we can do for your organization!