Acquiring top-notch AV systems can be a challenge. Often your budget only allows you to get what you can afford. You either wait until you have enough money to purchase what you want, settle for less-than-impressive equipment, or you skimp on paying for services that you need to get your projects done right – on-time and on-budget – the first time. Either way, your budget might cause you to acquire a system that doesn’t offer the very best return on your investment. And, once you’ve purchased your system, other suppliers often move on to their next project, failing to adequately train your users and ignoring requests for service when your system needs repair or maintenance.
LightWerks can solve all those problems by allowing you to acquire your audiovisual systems “as a service.” What does that mean? It means:
- You can minimize the up-front need for cash to move forward with your project, and instead pay for it with monthly or quarterly payments over time.
- You can afford the system that you really want and need rather than settling for something less.
- You can get what your business or your school needs NOW.
- You can upgrade your system every three years for roughly the same payment amount or keep the same gear at that time for a reduction in your payment amount.
- LightWerks can wrap services and consumables into the payment to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your system is always ready to go for your end-users’ important meetings, classes, and presentations. Services like:
- Remote monitoring and management of your systems. Not a break-fix service model, but an actual proactive approach to ensuring your systems always perform as intended.
- On-site preventive maintenance and on-site repair (for those cases that require that an expert technician be physically present to repair your system).
- Proper on-going training over the course of your system’s lifetime to make sure users get the most out of your investment for years to come.
- Regularly scheduled delivery of consumables (lamps, 3D printing filament, etc.) that your system might need.
Our growing list of Solutions as a Service now includes: