EVERYTHING as a Service
Acquiring new state-of-the-art AV and security systems can be expensive. Often your budget only allows you to get what you can afford, not what you really need. You either have to wait until you have enough money to purchase what you want, settle for low-quality equipment, or skimp on services that you need to get your projects done right the first time. Either way, your budget might cause you to acquire a system that doesn’t offer the very best return on your investment. And, once you’ve purchased your system, some suppliers move on to their next project, failing support your users and ignoring requests for help when it’s needed most.
LightWerks’ Everything-as-a-Service (XAAS) offerings – including AV as a Service (AVaaS) and Security Systems as a Service (SSaaS) – can solve ALL of those problems for you. With XAAS, the following are now possible:
- You can minimize the up-front need for cash to move forward with your project, and instead pay for it with monthly or quarterly payments over time.
- You can afford the system that you really want and need rather than settling for something less.
- You can get what your business, school, or medical institutions needs NOW.
- You can upgrade your system every three years for roughly the same payment or keep the same gear at that time for a big reduction in your payment amount.
- LightWerks can wrap support and cloud-based subscriptions all into one payment to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your system is always ready to go for your end-users’ important meetings, classes, and presentations. Services like:
- Remote monitoring, management, and repair of your systems. This is not a break-fix support model, but an actual proactive approach to ensuring your systems always perform as intended;
- Expedited, on-site repair (for those cases that require an expert technician to come to your site to repair a system);
- Cloud-based conferencing services;
- Access control solutions;
- Visitor management and workstation/conference room scheduling solutions; and
- Numerous other LightWerks and partner-based services.