TLC Maintenance Agreements Basic Terms and Conditions
- Pricing for standard, non-expedited service hours starts at $125/hour.
- If you sign up for a TLC contract within ten days of receiving an on-site service call, we may be able to credit the cost of the first visit toward the cost of a long-term contract.
- Pricing for service including on-site support is good for up to 40 miles from the servicing office. Any additional drive time will be billed at our standard rate of $125/man-hour or portion thereof.
- Each service incident/ticket incurs a minimum two-hour usage per technician. Typically a grace period of 15 minutes will be applied to any additional time expended. After that our standard rate is $125/man-hour or portion thereof.
- LightWerks Technicians are generally available during normal business hours, defined as 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. It MAY be possible to get onsite support outside of normal business hours at additional cost.
- Managed TLCs are available primarily for new LightWerks-designed and installed systems. Coverage may be available for LightWerks “legacy” systems or systems installed by others but will require a prior system audit and may require additional parts or installation to make a system compatible with LightWerks Managed TLC offerings.
- Certain brands and products may not be compatible with LightWerks’ Managed TLC platform. Check with your Account Executive to see if your system would be eligible for coverage.
- Included support hours may also be used for real-time meeting support, training, installation services, or programming services on covered systems. Other services may be available upon request.
- Standard expected response times for various levels of coverage are as follows:
Complete TLC Coverage
|Expected Response Times|
Response times faster than above may be available for an additional charge.
- If a customer must cancel any LightWerks Service visit, they must do so at least eight business hours prior to the visit. Failure to do so will result in a charge of two man-hours.
- Parking expense, if any, is the responsibility of the customer. If validation cannot be provided, we will bill for parking costs.
- Pricing does not include the price of consumables or materials required to provide service to covered systems. These will be quoted separately at the time they may be required.
- For TLCs involving pre-paid buckets of hours, parts can be purchased with hours using the value equivalent to roughly 50% of the original value of an hour, or $60 per hour used this way.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Contact us at LightWerks today for more information on what we can do for your organization!