Interactive Displays by BenQ
Studies show that after integrating flipped classrooms into K-12 education, 67% of teachers saw a noticeable increase in test scores and 80% reported their students’ attitude towards subjects also significantly improved. BenQ’s educational technology, including ultra short throw projectors and interactive flat panels, is aimed to cultivate a student-centered K-12 classroom, allowing young students to expand their knowledge via touch-enhanced interactive learning.
Discover why BenQ Display makes K12 education more interactive
- Tap into the dynamic possibilities of the classroom and build a vision-friendly, interactive learning environment with Interactive Flat Panels.
- Lower recurring operational costs with the flexible installation options, easy management controls and robust durability offered by Interactive Flat Panels.
- Incorporate interactive learning into classrooms large or small with BenQ’s high-quality, touch-enabled image projected by Interactive Ultra Short Throw Projectors.
• Only board with a certified anti-microbial surface for germ-resistant performance
• Tempered glass (7H) for maximum durability and user safety
• Certified Anti-Glare, Flicker Free, and Low Blue Light display for eye health
• All apps and settings, including network settings, are hidden from view
without a login
• Log in securely to the board using an NFC card, keeping your credentials
safe from prying eyes
• Single-sign-on to Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive using an NFC card
• Ability to completely disable access to the Android system
• Ease of use for both teachers and IT Administrators
• Account Management System (AMS) allows personal settings, files, and shortcuts to
follow teachers from board-to-board
• Powerful suite of tools without having to dig through complicated menus
• Complete two-way collaboration over which the instructor has full control
- 4K2K Ultra High Resolution – Providing the highest pixel density with 4K2K (3840×2160) Ultra High Resolution, BenQ’s Interactive Flat Panel is guaranteed to present every piece of art with the truest color and sharpest detail.
- Interactive Software Compatibility – Compatible with a wide variety of educational software, BenQ’s interactive flat panels allow teachers to work with their preferred software tools while enjoying the ultimate hardware experience.
- Lower costs with Robust Reliability and Hassle-free Management – Tap into touch-enhanced learning at minimal cost. BenQ interactive flat panels offer easy, cost-effective installation, and a panel life of up to 30,000 hours ensuring steady performance for years to come.
- Ultra Short Throw Projection – An ultra short throw ratio means that even when the projector is mounted only centimeters away from the board, students can still enjoy a big-screen projection in small classrooms.
- PointWriteTM Module for Enhanced Interactivity – By combining PointWriteTM and QWrite software, BenQ’s interactive ultra short throw projectors can turn any surface into an interactive whiteboard for easy annotation and true collaborative learning.
Create a Healthy Learning Environment for Students with BenQ Flat Panels
LightWerks combines all top-brand products with our expertise in design, installation, programming, project management, training, and maintenance to produce rooms and facilities that help people communicate more effectively than ever before. Reach out to us so we can help you perfect your communications today!