Crestron’s MX70 Tabletop Video Conference System, part of the Flex series product lineup, is an all-in one system for large-sized Zoom Room, Microsoft Teams Rooms, or open-platform UC application-based conference rooms (ALL versions support BYOD conferencing).
It features the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS-UC-1-X), UC Bracket Assembly with UC-ENGINE (UC-BRKT-250-P-T-ASSY), an enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520), mic pod (CCS-UCA-MIC), cables, and power supply. The Teams Room version supports dual displays, and the Zoom and BYOD versions support a single display.
- The native Teams Room and Zoom Room versions can also support BYOD applications (unlike the Crestron M70 systems).
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device’s UC conference (BYOD), the native Microsoft Teams Rooms, or the native Zoom Rooms platforms.
- Intuitive user interface with impressive audio.
- The included enterprise-grade PTZ camera (UC-CAM-HD-520) features a wide-angle 82° diagonal field of view to capture the conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution.
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC-MX70-T system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Dual Control Option – A TS- or TSW- series 7 in. or 10.1 in. touch screen may be added to the UC-MX70-T kit as an additional control point for a Microsoft Teams Rooms environment
- Enterprise-grade security – Its advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
- Premium-level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)